Animated Twitch Scene Stinger Transitions
Showing 20 of 86 results Showing 20 of 86 results in Twitch Scene Stinger Transitions
Overlays & Designs
Sub Emotes & Badges
Make Your Own
WHAT ARE STINGER TRANSITIONS?
Stinger Transitions or also called Stream Transitions are animated transitions that you can or should use for a scene change. For example, a scene change occurs whenever you move from one screen to another, such as from your main stream to a pause screen or from your intro to your main stream. In short, stinger transitions provide a seamless transition between your scene changes, making your stream much more presentable and professional.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE STREAM TRANSITIONS
THIS IS HOW YOU CAN ADD STINGER TRANSITIONS TO YOUR STREAM!
ADDING STINGER TRANSITIONS IN OBS STUDIO
- Open OBS Studio.
- Click on the + sign at the bottom right of the “Scene transitions” heading and select Stinger.
- A window will open where you can upload your transition and make further settings.
- So first click on the button “Browse” and upload your transition.
- When you have done this, select “Time” for the transition type.
- For the transition point enter the middle of the transition duration in milliseconds. That means, if your transition lasts 5 seconds, enter 2500.
- Make sure that the audio monitoring is set to “monitor off”.
- Last but not least, in the Audio Transition Style select the “Hide to transition point and then fade in” option and then click OK.
- Now your stinger transition is set up and will be played whenever you make a scene change.